Heat Transfer is as durable as screen-printing, but offers more detail. Heat Transfer uses heat to create a bond between the resin and the T-Shirt, locking the ink between the two layers. Heat Transfer has a slight plastic feel when first worn, however, this feel will diminish after washing.
The benefits of Heat Transfer
- Vibrant colors - great for photos and detailed imagery
- Good washability, fading happens over the first few washes
Things to keep in mind with Heat Transfer
- May crack on ribbed garments
- Has a slightly stiffer feel
- Transfer outline may be visible with some designs
- May yellow over time
Heat transfers can be applied to T-Shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, tank tops, and more. They work on polyester, 50/50 poly/cotton blends, and 100% cotton garments. They cannot be applied to nylon or satin garments. Maximum artwork image size is 11" x 11".